domingo, 22 de diciembre de 2013

Why Self-Discipline Will Make You Unstoppable

Why Self-Discipline Will Make You Unstoppable | Entrepreneur.com

It’s not that I’m devoid of emotion, nor that I didn't love my mother. However, I learned long ago the vital importance of regimen, ritual, commitment and discipline in relationship to successful achievement. So it takes a lot to derail me. Most people are much more easily distracted. Perhaps I’m extreme in my insistence on proceeding with my work plans no matter what, but most people are even more extreme in their willingness to set aside their work plans for just about anything.
Take a look at how little self-discipline most people have. Ask an employer of any size, and you’ll hear how big the problems of tardiness and absenteeism are. People don't even have enough self-discipline to get up in the morning! 

The meeting of deadlines and commitments alone causes a person to stand out from the crowd like an alien space ship parked in an Iowa cornfield. The ability to get things done and done right the first time will magnetically attract incredible contacts, opportunities and resources to you. All of this is a matter of self-discipline.


Successful achievement of most worthwhile objectives is rarely easy, but is often simple. In fact, it can be boiled down to three steps.

No hay comentarios: